Sunday, January 01, 2006

Philatelic New Year's Resolutions

Here's my top 10 New Year's stamp collecting resolutions.
  1. Update my want lists.
  2. Downsize my duplicates and excess material.
  3. Organize my stamp desk and nook so I can find things and have more space.
  4. Soak all (or at least some) of those mixtures I bought 10 or more years ago.
  5. Try my hand at exhibiting.
  6. Attend Washington 2006
  7. Go through all my old stamp magazines and newspapers and file articles of interest.
  8. Offer an "Introduction to stamp collecting program" to local elementary schools.
  9. Visit APS headquarters in Bellefonte, PA in the spring when it's warm. Last time I was there in the dead of winter.
  10. Fill at least one hole in my classic ("I can't believe they cost that much!") US collection.

What are some of yours?

E-mail me at donschilling@worldnet.att.net.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM