Friday, May 15, 2009

"Describe That Sheet in One Word or Less" Contest


Round Up reader Brent Hardy-Smith writes to say, "I currently run a blog about the applied art of illustration and I am running a competition to win a set of mint signed stamps by a famous British illustrator."

The stamps are a miniature sheet of Royal Mail's 1997 Tales of Horror and the illustrator is Ian Pollock.

Brent comments, "I found these in my loft whilst searching for something completely different and discovered that I still have two sets, I was represented by the same agent called "the inkshed" as Ian for fifteen years and he lives quite near to me."

All you have to do to enter is come up with a one-word description that, in your opinion, best describes the set.

Some of the current entries include...

"Nascency"
"Twisted"
"Klitterschmalz"
"Phantasmagorical"
"Macabre"
"Ghoulish"

The winning comment will be drawn out of a hat on May 21st.

To post your description, click here. Remember one-word or less.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM