Stamps as a Form of Therapy
He goes on to list what he's learned from emails, communication and research:
* Stamps give people time to heal by concentrating on something more worthy than their pain
* Stamps provide new knowledge to victims about the beautiful world that surrounds them
* Stamps are tangible devices a patient can feel, touch, place, arrange and rearrange
* Stamps give people with no control a firm sense they have control after all
* Stamps provide entertainment through pursuit of their meaning and country of origin
Kids Need Stamps serves help parents wanting to introduce their children to the world of stamp collecting by providing free stamp starter kits.
For more information and to read the entire article, click here.