Free Stamp Collecting Education Kit
The free downloadable kit contains teacher's materials, student materials and classroom materials such as...
- A 4-page teaching guide with suggestions for setting up an in-school or in-class Mail Processing Facility, with desired outcomes and curriculum standards addressed (single-page for letter paper or double-page spread for legal paper)
- Why Mail Matters class discussion prompts
- Mail Matters postal facility job descriptions (reverse of Why Mail Matters)
- Four pages of expository content with questions for thoughtful consideration
- Four pages of cross-curricular learning activities
- A Math-based activity based on barcodes
- A Geography activity based on ZIP Codes
- A US History lesson based on stamps
- A Language Arts activity based on letter-writing
- Badges for Mail Matters student personnel
- Signs for Mail Matters identity and directions (plus Drop Box, Facility, and Road Signs)
- A Mail on the Move poster that cleverly illustrates today’s mail system.
To download the materials, click here.