Saturday, January 07, 2006

What would I buy?

I saw on TV last night where a California couple living on unemployment recently won $88 million in the Mega Millions lottery. After taxes, that amounts to approximately $50 million they be receiving.

I couldn't help thinking to myself, "Wow! What would I do with $50 million?"

After donating 10% to charity, taking a trip once (or twice) around the world, buying a bigger house (or two), a fancy car (or two) , and setting up a trust fund for all the members of my family; I figured I would still have A LOT of money left over to spend on stamps.

But what would I buy?

Professional Stamp Experts of Newport Beach, Calif., pretty much solves the problem with their on-line U.S. price guide. Based on condition, it lists all the stamps I'd want to get to 'round out' my collection if I had a few million bucks to play around with.

To view the PSE price guide, click here.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM