Be a Post Office Mystery Shopper
No experience is needed and strict guidelines must be followed to include the following...
• Package MUST be shipped to a predetermined address. Address will be provided to you via email as assignments are scheduled.
• Dim Weight shops require you to purchase an over sized dimensional weight parcel prior to visiting the post office.
• Evaluator must present package to clerk and wait to see which mail class is offered. Listen CAREFULLY to what the clerk says so that you can fairly evaluate if they have offered and explained different products and services.
• Package must weigh between 2.5 and 3.5 pounds (no exceptions).
• Evaluator must pay with cash.
• Package must be shipped Priority Mail.
• Evaluator must purchase Delivery Confirmation and Insurance if offered. If asked, you must state that your package is worth under $50.00.
• Your package should be ready to mail, closed up and have no markings other than To/From addresses.
• Evaluator may NOT conduct any personal business while performing their assignment.
• Reports must be submitted within 12 hours from when you exited the Post Office.
• Current Post Office employees and/or past employees who have worked for the Post Office within the past 12 months are ineligible to perform these assignments.
For free registration and to learn more, click here.