Stamp Art Fever - New App For iOS Devices
Stamp Art Fever 1.0.1,a new simulation game for iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad),is featured on APPMODO, mobile applications blog.
According to the site, in it you are "a stamp collector continuously searching for new pieces to add to your collection."
The game was designed by independent Italian software developers Francesco Chessari and Nicola Pacini.
The article (which is based on a company press release) goes on to say, "Stamp Art Fever revolutionizes your virtual world, great graphics and a perfect game of chance allows this application to become a must have. Download it immediately and begin to categorize your stamps. You have several ways to get the stamps you are looking for: the Philately and the Black Market. The game is enlivened by events, such as fire and theft, which could slow down your career."
Game elements include:
- Visiting the Philately and making your purchases
- Selling your duplicates and creating a portfolio with which buy the missing stamps
- Searching for your missing copy in the Black Market
- Increasing your credit “dirty” on the Black Market by selling your duplicates
- Protecting your collection from Fire and Theft
- Connecting with your friends and proposing exchanges (multiplayer)