Thursday, July 07, 2005

'My Favorite Stamps' kick-off


I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite stamps with you. With that in mind, I am kicking-off what I hope to be a regular Round-Up feature.

Since one of my topical collections is 'stamps on stamps', I am particularly fond of this 1981 stamp from Nepal (SC 396) commemorating the NEPAL 81 Stamp Exhibition held in Katmandu.

I call it my 'stamp-on-stamp, on stamp, on stamp, on stamp...well you get the idea...stamp.'

If you have a favorite stamp let me know about it! If possible scan it and e-mail to me at donschilling@worldnet.att.net.

If you aren't that technologically advanced, you can mail it to me c/o Bunker Hill Stamp Club, PO Box 712165, Los Angeles, CA 90071. Enclose a stamped-self addressed envelope and I'll mail it back to you.

Be sure to include a few words why it's one of your favorites. If I use it on the Round-Up I'll send you a 'special little philatelic item' that you'll be sure to appreciate!


Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 PM