Monday, March 03, 2008

Prince Harry blasts the Army postal service


Prince Harry blasted the Army postal service - after a Christmas card from his dad Prince Charles turned up in Afghanistan over a month late according to the UK's Sunday Mirror.

He went on: "I've been getting post - even though it's addressed to my Colonel - it eventually makes it way to me. I got a Christmas card from my dad two weeks ago and that was pretty hard to take. I was a bit miffed about the whole thing."

Among letters he did receive was one from his brother William telling him their mother Princess Diana would be proud of him serving his country.

Shown above, Prince Harry is known in the army as Cornet Wales. The 22-year-old, 2nd lieutenant, third in line to the British throne, was forced to cut short his stint in Afghanistan after 10-weeks because of concern for his safety and that of his fellow soldiers.

To read the entire article, click here.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Don Schilling at 12:01 AM